Maker is not working properly, don't know what else to do

Maker is not working properly, don't know what else to do

filipegoncalo
Hi,

It is me again, and I am terribly sorry for bothering again, and messing with your time.
I am facing several problems with Maker. I've spent all my day "googling" for solutions for my problem, but unfortunatelly, I found few responses on the WEB.
When I run Maker, using the samples from the GMOD course, everything goes smoothly, and I have good results on the genome viewer Apollo.
The same thing is not happening when, i try to test it on prokaryotic genomes, which my main goal. The program outputs several errors related to blastx and tmp files, and I can not observe any blastn or blastp activity neither.

I made a sample test,and I've attached to the present email a .zip file containing my sequence.fast, the predicted proteines, the HMM files, and the Maker screen activity recorded into a logfile. It has also the sequence_maker_output. I believe that it has everything needed, to understand what I am doing wrong, or what is going wrong.

So, I was wondering if anyone could take a look into my files, and maybe explain to me what should i do.

Once again, I'm really sorry for bothering you, but I am afraid that I can not solve this on my own, and I really need to get this working smoothly!

Thanks a LOT, in advance.
My best regards,
Filipe

mail.zip (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Maker is not working properly, don't know what else to do

Carson Hinton Holt
Re: [maker-devel] Maker is not working properly, don't know what else to do I’ll take a look at this.  I am away from the lab this week, so I am a little slow getting to everything.

Thanks,
Carson

On 6/28/11 11:21 AM, "Filipe Bregieiro" <filipegoncalo.duarte@...> wrote:

[...]

Carson Holt