Migrating Tripal 1.1 to Tripal2.0

Hans Vasquez-Gross
Hi Guys,

   I'm running a Tripal 1.1 site which is used internally for the lab.  I'd like to have minimal downtime during the upgrade procedure.  So, I'm curious if you're planning to have some documentation for migrating from D6 to D7 and Tripal 1.1 to Tripal2.0.

   I have a fairly lightweight install with only Tripal modules, with the exception with some housekeeping modules like auto-path.

   Is there a time frame to the release of this documentation?

Cheers,
-Hans

Re: Migrating Tripal 1.1 to Tripal2.0

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Hans,

I just now posted upgrade instructions for upgrading a Tripal v1.1 site to Tripal 2.0a.  You can find it here:  http://tripal.info/documentation/upgrade_1.1_to_2.0.  There is now a link on the Tripal website under the 'Download or Upgrade link' for this page.

If you encounter any problems with it please let us know.

Stephen