Monitoring Dashboard for Galaxy

evan clark
I remember there previously being an additional tool that ran on a
different port from galaxy that allowed for monitoring of performance
and jobs running. Is this tool still packaged with galaxy and if so how
can it be activated.

Re: Monitoring Dashboard for Galaxy

Hans-Rudolf Hotz
Hi Evan

I assume you are talking about the 'reports' tool?

Have a look here:

https://galaxyproject.org/admin/usage-reports/
https://docs.galaxyproject.org/en/latest/admin/reports.html

Additional (system) information about each executed job can be logged by
activating plugins in the "./config/job_metrics_conf.xml" file.

https://galaxyproject.org/admin/config/job-metrics/

Hope this helps
Regards, Hans-Rudolf