More problems getting templates to appear on report pages

More problems getting templates to appear on report pages

Vallejos, Andrew

Thanks,

Andrew

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: More problems getting templates to appear on report pages

Richard Smith
It should be im:aspect:publication and 'publication' needs to be the
name of an aspect set up in aspects.xml.

Richard.