Naming workflow steps for use in history

Naming workflow steps for use in history

Dennis Gascoigne-2
We have long complicated workflows where we have named each step. Is it possible to have these names carry over to the history when the workflow is run? The default names given by the tools aren't informative when there are 10 steps called "Plot on Data <DSID>", we would prefer if the names from the workflow were adopted - maybe apended with the data set input ID.

If not, is it easy enough to hijack - which module should i check?

Cheers
Dennis