Need Help with maker2jbrowse

Kevin McCormick
Hello,

I have hit a wall attempting to get my MAKER data converted for jbrowse use

I have attached a file showing the problem that is currently leaving me scratching my head.

Could you please give me some advice, or direct me to someone who may be able to help.

Thank you

--
S. Kevin McCormick

PhD Candidate
Integrative Biology Department - Holekamp Lab
Ecology, Evolutionary Biology, and Behavior Program
Michigan State University

MobaXterm_mccor187@dev-intel14jbrowseJBrowse-1.12.3_20180217_115511.rtf (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Need Help with maker2jbrowse

Carson Holt-2
Make sure you ran the setup.sh script that comes with JBrowse. You are missing a perl dependancy, and JBrowse should install it for you when you run the setup script.

—Carson