Quantcast

Need help.

Muhammad Asif
Hi,

Dear I am trying to work with web browser. I want to develop livestock animal database and want to use the web browser to visualize the data. I tried hard to materialize this but results into nothing.

Can you suggest me some tutorials for this? I am working in PERL on windows 7.

regards

Muhammad Asif
Research Associate
COMSATS Sahiwal, Pakistan

Re: Need help.

Ram Podicheti-2
Dear Asif,
I am not quite sure what kind of data you are trying to visualize. However, since you mentioned "web browser", I am giving you the link that helps you set up "GBrowse", the genome browser this mailing list is associated with. Here is the link.

At the bottom of the page there is a link to the GMOD GBrowse Mailing List. You can direct your questions on GBrowse to that mailing list.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Ram Podicheti