New Apollo Release 2.0.2 (JB1.11.6)

Monica Munoz-Torres
We are pleased to announce the latest release for Apollo.
Apollo 2.0.2

Some of the new features include:
  • Numerous performance and user interface improvements
  • Expanded web services documentation and examples
Some important bug fixes:
  • Fixed bug having to do with navigating history with split and merged transcripts
  • Fixed performance and migration errors with MySQL
  • Added back alternate translation table support

* The latest release can be downloaded from GitHub at:

* Detailed, searchable documentation on pre-requisites, configuration, and installation guides found at:
http://webapollo.readthedocs.org

* A detailed account of all changes is available in the Apollo ChangeLog:
https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/ChangeLog.md

* Quick-Start Guide for Apollo 2.0.x: If you already have Apollo instances running, you can use your current JBrowse data directories. The quick-start guide is available at:
http://webapollo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Apollo2Build.html

* Migrating existing annotations: You will need to migrate existing annotations from Web Apollo 1.0.x. Please find detailed information about migrating annotations at http://webapollo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Migration.html.

* Troubleshooting, GitHub tracker, Mailing List:

* The Apollo User Guide is available at http://genomearchitect.org/web_apollo_user_guide

* Public Demo: If you are new to Apollo we encourage you to learn more about our software and its functionality by taking a tour of our Apollo Demo at http://genomearchitect.org/WebApolloDemo.

* These and more details are available from the README file on the Apollo repository:
https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/README.md

We look forward to receiving your questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Inline image 1
It is very likely you will receive this message more than once. We offer our sincere apologies for the redundancy.
p.s: Bee image CopyRight of www.AlexanderWild.com | DNA image from ShutterStock.com

--
Mentorship Matters!
--