New Apollo Release 2.0.4 (JB1.12.2-apollo)

New Apollo Release 2.0.4 (JB1.12.2-apollo)

Monica Munoz-Torres
We are pleased to announce the latest Apollo release
Apollo 2.0.4

Some of the new features include:
  • Users may download genomic sequences from highlighted regions.
  • Information from parent features can be retained when loading transcripts onto the 'User-created Annotations' area using the command line.
  • REMOTE_USER authentication and user authentication modules are now available.
  • Ability to enter pre-specified (canned) values for Attributes in the 'Information Editor', similar to canned Comments.
  • Added documentation for using Apollo with Docker
Some important fixes include:

* The latest release can be downloaded from GitHub at:

* Detailed, searchable documentation on pre-requisites, configuration, and installation guides found at:
http://genomearchitect.readthedocs.io/

* A more detailed account of all changes is available in the Apollo ChangeLog:
https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/ChangeLog.md

* Quick-Start Guide for Apollo 2.0.x: If you already have Apollo instances running, you can use your current JBrowse data directories. The quick-start guide is available at:
http://genomearchitect.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Apollo2Build.html

* Migrating existing annotations: You will need to migrate existing annotations from Web Apollo 1.0.x. Please find detailed information about migrating annotations at http://genomearchitect.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Migration.html

* Troubleshooting, GitHub tracker, Mailing List:

* The Apollo User Guide is available at http://genomearchitect.org/users-guide/

* Public Demo: If you are new to Apollo we encourage you to learn more about our software and its functionality by taking a tour of our Apollo Demo at http://genomearchitect.org/demo/

These and more details are available at the Apollo Website and Apollo repository.

We look forward to your questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Inline image 1

It is very likely you will receive this message more than once. We offer our sincere apologies for the redundancy.
Bee image CopyRight of www.AlexanderWild.com | DNA image from ShutterStock.com

--
Mentorship Matters!
--