New GBrowse Chado adaptor released

Scott Cain
Hi All,

I've put out version 0.34 of Bio::DB::Das::Chado last week and it is
now available from CPAN.  There are only changes in the adaptor:

1. It makes the -srcfeatureslice option on by default; all Chado
instances that are newer than 0.002 will have this, so I think it is
safe to make this the default.

2. It fixes a problem that occurs with Chado instances that work with
Tripal; when you add computational analysis results to Chado through
Tripal, Tripal doesn't create match and match_part features, so the
Chado adaptor gets confused and will sometimes display more features
than it should.