I'm a bit late announcing this, but Ergatis users might be interested to know that the Workflow Engine group has made another release. Some changelog/release notes are below, and you can download the new release here:
Version 3.1.5 (2011-06-03)
- Corrected issue with INI configuration file parsing.
- Corrected and improved installation script to configure the
Java java.library.path to pick up the native DRMAA library code
in the SGE_ROOT directory.
- Flag added to the configuration file to suppress sending the environment to
Sun Grid Engine.
- Added reference implementation, DDL and documentation for Mysql ID
- Changed data type of the Mysql ID column from INT to BIGINT to allow for much
- Added apache notices and licenses to comply with the Apache license.
- Greatly improved the test suite to make it much easier to test Java
classes, ID generation and behavior.
- Using jrelease to set the software's version information at build time.
- Improved the monitoring of jobs on SGE grid's in cases where jobs die or
are evicted by an administrator.