New assembly annotation

andrei.kiselev
Hello.
I'have recently got a new genome assembly using PacBio of oomycete Aphanomyces.
I used MAKER in the manner as described here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/maker-devel/new$20assembly%7Csort:date/maker-devel/Xo5YbWgNwFw/KstkmXYYAgAJ

After first run I got the number of transcripts slightly higher than were in gff file of previous version of genome. Then I run the second MAKER with new gff file in option pred_gff + augustus trained for my species. As a result I got only half of the transcripts from initial gff.

Is there something that I could overlook running MAKER? Attached is control file of the last run.

Thank you in advance.
Andrei

maker_opts.ctl (6K) Download Attachment