New grant + does this list want notified about blog posts?

New grant + does this list want notified about blog posts?

Yo Yehudi-2
Hi everyone,

In case you missed it: We're incredibly pleased to announce we were awarded a grant from the Wellcome trust. Details are on the blog: https://intermineorg.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/blog-intermine-cloud-isatools-coming-to-a-cloud-near-you/

=====

On a related note: should we automatically email all news blogs to this list? I'd rather not duplicate efforts / make people feel spammed. The other option is that anyone who is interested can subscribe to the blog via RSS, or via email https://intermineorg.wordpress.com in the sidebar, under the twitter feed and google play logo. Screenshot:

Inline images 1

Let us know what you think!

Yo

Re: New grant + does this list want notified about blog posts?

David M. Goodstein
Congratulations and well-done!

David Goodstein
Joint Genome Institute

On Aug 18, 2017, at 3:25 AM, Yo Yehudi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

In case you missed it: We're incredibly pleased to announce we were awarded a grant from the Wellcome trust. Details are on the blog: https://intermineorg.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/blog-intermine-cloud-isatools-coming-to-a-cloud-near-you/

=====

On a related note: should we automatically email all news blogs to this list? I'd rather not duplicate efforts / make people feel spammed. The other option is that anyone who is interested can subscribe to the blog via RSS, or via email https://intermineorg.wordpress.com in the sidebar, under the twitter feed and google play logo. Screenshot:

<image.png>

Let us know what you think!

Yo