New version of Bio::DB::Das::Chado released

New version of Bio::DB::Das::Chado released

Scott Cain
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everybody know that I released a new version of the GBrowse Chado adaptor, Bio::DB::Das::Chado, version 0.35.  There are only minor changes, though one required one so that the modules would compile under perl 5.21.  The Change log is below.  I uploaded this to CPAN yesterday, so around now some time it should be propagating to mirrors.

Scott

0.35 Thu Oct 25 15:53:05 EDT 2012
- Added "as_string" as an alias to asString (ugh--Javaish) in Segment.pm
- Added ability to Segment's srcfeature_id method to introspect to find it.
- Removed instances of "defined(@_)" because it's stupid and not allowed
in perl 5.21.

GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/)                     <a href="tel:216-392-3087" value="+12163923087" target="_blank">216-392-3087