Yo Yehudi-2
Hi all!

The next InterMine community call will be this Thursday, at 5PM UK time (this is the usual time - you can check your timezone here: https://arewemeetingyet.com/London/2019-10-03/17:00

We'd been planning to do a non-techie outreach call on this date originally, but thathas been cancelled - instead it'll cover the following:

- First call without Julie 😭
- InterMine 4.1.0 release (Galaxy, Elixir AAI, some bugfixes)
- Bluegenes - what's been going on recently + plans + open Q&A
- Hacktoberfest

You can pre-register your intent to attend by adding your name here: https://hackmd.io/hWib_uyURhmXutt1D_JoQQ?both - note we're using hackmd rather than Google docs experimentally - hopefully it should be easier to archive call notes publicly this way.

Yo

Re: [Mods] Next InterMine Community Call - October 3

Howie Motenko

Would someone please share the meeting link?

Gratefully,

Howie

Re: [Mods] Next InterMine Community Call - October 3

Paulo Nuin
 https://zoom.us/j/328144808

From: Mods <[hidden email]> on behalf of Yo Yehudi <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, InterMine Devs <[hidden email]>

[...]

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible. _______________________________________________
Mods mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.intermine.org/mailman/listinfo/mods