Yo Yehudi-2
Hi all!

The next InterMine community outreach (nontechie) call will be on the 5th of December, and focus on training and education as a way of engaging with your community. We'll have two amazing speakers: Sara El-Gebali talking about the "Dos and Don'ts for computational training", a session she delivered earlier this year at CarpentryCon, and Bérénice Batut, co-lead of the Galaxy Training network.

When: 5 December at 5PM UK time - Check in your timezone: https://arewemeetingyet.com/London/2019-12-05/17:00

Joining details: Join via Zoom - https://zoom.us/j/6756409518

See you then!

Yo

Fwd: Next InterMine Community Outreach call

Yo Yehudi-2
Reminder - this is today! We'll be recording the call in case you can't make it.

Yo