Yo Yehudi-2
Hey all!

The next quarterly InterMine community call will be on Thursday 4 June, at 17:00 UK time (check in your timezone)

We'll be discussing:

- multi-mine questions such as federation and single-sign-on
- upcoming release plans
- covidmine
- a brief update on the 2020 interns!

If you would like for an invite to show in you calendar for this event and future calls, please ping me with the address you'd like invited :)

Yo

--
Please note I am ‘working to contract’ as part of the UCU industrial action to defend our pensions and fight for fair pay and equality. This may mean it takes longer for me to respond to emails. You can find out more about the dispute at: www.ucu.cam.ac.uk/faqs

Fwd: Next InterMine community call - federation, single sign-in, CovidMine, and upcoming releases

Yo Yehudi-2
Hey all!

This call is happening in around half an hour. If you can't make it, we'll be recording it :)

Yo

Re: Next InterMine community call - federation, single sign-in, CovidMine, and upcoming releases

Yo Yehudi-2
Thanks all for the lovely call, including a quite lively discussion on managing multiple intermines and federation. It was delightful to see so many faces!

And the recording is here if you missed it: https://youtu.be/Rx8RoGun_cE

Stay safe friends.

Yo