Next release of Intermine

Gail Binkley

Hi Richard & Julie,

I was wondering if you had a guess when the next Intermine version will be
released.  We are finally installing software on our new Linux machine and
wondered if we should install .93 or wait for .94.  Also do you know if
there are any new system requirements with .94?

Thanks!

- Gail

Re: Next release of Intermine

Richard Smith
Hi Gail,
We are aiming for 0.94 to be released at the end of August.  We were
originally planning on releasing the two branches we are working on
separately but now it looks like they'll be ready at the same time.

There are no different requirements for 0.94 and we hope to make the
upgrade to new config completely automatic.  So I think it's fine
to install .93 for the moment.

Cheers,
Richard.