No such file or directory errors

Alex Rice
Hi, I have all 18 tripal modules enabled, according to drush pm-list.
But in the UI I get lots of errors about missing files. Any ideas what I
might have done wrong?

Here are the failed include() calls on 1 page

include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_organism_feature_counts.tpl.php)

include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_organism_feature_browser.tpl.php)

include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_library/tripal_organism_libraries.tpl.php)

include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_stock/tripal_organism_stocks.tpl.php)

--
Alex Rice <[hidden email]>
Software Engineer

Re: No such file or directory errors

Alex Rice
I had not set the default theme in Drupal to be the theme which tripal
derives from.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=514BC3B8.90207%40gmail.com&forum_name=gmod-tripal

On 1/3/14, 3:07 PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> Hi, I have all 18 tripal modules enabled, according to drush pm-list.
> But in the UI I get lots of errors about missing files. Any ideas what I
> might have done wrong?
>
> Here are the failed include() calls on 1 page
>
> include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_organism_feature_counts.tpl.php)
>
> include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_organism_feature_browser.tpl.php)
>
> include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_library/tripal_organism_libraries.tpl.php)
>

> include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_stock/tripal_organism_stocks.tpl.php)

--
Alex Rice <[hidden email]>
Software Engineer
National Center for Genome Resources (NCGR)
http://ncgr.org
(505)995-4457

Re: No such file or directory errors

Lacey-Anne Sanderson-3
Hi Alex,
Sorry you got caught by this extra step! The Drupal 7 Tripal 2 version will have default template files included in the module making the tripal theme obsolete (and more of an optional skeleton for customization) so that future users won’t run into this same, very common error. Just so you know we are trying to make Tripal more user friendly by removing one gotcha step at a time. Keep these emails coming if you run into more difficulties -they let us know where we need to improve!

~Lacey