Nucleotide Sequences Melon

Nurul Samsulrizal
Hi,

My name is Nurul. I am PhD student in University of Nottingham.
May I know, do you have nucleotide sequence for all predicted protein in the melon.
Because I only got CM_protein_v3.5.fasta  in your genome browser.
Hope you can help me.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
NurulThis message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Nucleotide Sequences Melon

Cruncher
Hi Nurul,

I'm not affiliated with GMOD or GBrowse in any way but I will answer your question. Unfortunately this mailing list only provides support for the software itself, GMOD doesn't manage the data for the browser you are referring to. You will need to contact the webmaster that setup the browser instance you are looking at to get more information about the data.

Best regards,
Brad