Number of Genes in this list not analysed in this widget: 44

Number of Genes in this list not analysed in this widget: 44

Sam Hokin-3
Hi, all. The widgets (enrichment, etc.) show the number of items that are not analyzed, but the number is shown as a link that
doesn't link anything. I'd like to (1) have that link the list of not-analyzed items, if that's possible; or (2) not show it as
linked, as it confuses my users. Just bold or whatever.

However I cannot for the life of me find where this output is generated!! It seems to really be buried. If you know, please give me
a file and line number where that line is rendered. I've grepped as much as I can and I've come up empty!

Thanks!
Sam

Re: Number of Genes in this list not analysed in this widget: 44

Daniela Butano-2
HI Sam,
from a quick look here
(https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/dev/intermine/webapp/src/main/java/org/intermine/web/logic/widget/EnrichmentWidget.java#L170)
it seems that the items not analyzed are calculated as difference, and
inspecting the calls to the enrichement webservices I can see that the
notAnalysed is returned as a number.
(from you browser, Inspect Element->Network, looks at the calls starting
with enrichment and see the Response)
I agree with you that we should not display the link which is confusing!
I think we need to add a ticket in imjs??!!!
Daniela

> Hi, all. The widgets (enrichment, etc.) show the number of items that
> are not analyzed, but the number is shown as a link that doesn't link
> anything. I'd like to (1) have that link the list of not-analyzed
> items, if that's possible; or (2) not show it as linked, as it
> confuses my users. Just bold or whatever.
>
> However I cannot for the life of me find where this output is
> generated!! It seems to really be buried. If you know, please give me
> a file and line number where that line is rendered. I've grepped as
> much as I can and I've come up empty!
>
> Thanks!
> Sam

Re: Number of Genes in this list not analysed in this widget: 44

Sam Hokin-3
And, to finally answer my question, it's in here, easy fix:

js/intermine/widgets/latest/intermine.widgets.js

I've posted to imjs (I don't feel qualified to do a PR on imjs). Thanks!!