Odd pop-up behavior on Safari

Monica Poelchau
Hi everyone,

One of our users has reported an odd behavior in Apollo2 (Safari v11.1):

`Weird problem:  often when I right-click a model in the user annotation space (to get sequence, use the editor, etc), the pop-up menu of Apollo-specific options is overlaid by the standard right-click pop-up menu for being in a web browser (e.g., options to reload page, etc).  Sometimes I can click outside the web pop-up, thereby making it go away, and then access the Apollo pop-up menu.  However, I haven't always managed to maneuver correctly when this happens.  When I fail, Apollo freezes with a blue vertical line and pale overlay of the browser (attached screenshot), forcing me to fully reload Apollo2, which I've just done numerous times in trying to wrap up a model.`

After I asked some questions (e.g. if she’s selecting the model itself, rather than the space around the model):

`I should add, however, that I have already normal-clicked to select the model.  This is visually indicated by the model being outlined in red.  When I then right-click, for a half second the Apollo-specific pop-up is visible, and it's only after this appears that it is then directly overlaid by the standard web pop-up menu.  I can pay attention to where my cursor is at the time, but given that the model is already selected and the Apollo pop-up does appear, I don't think it's just me.  Also, one of the same computers, browsers, and computer mice as I've been using all along, so no change there.`

Has anyone else seen this, or know how to avoid it?

Thanks!

Monica
frozen.png