Open positions: Computational Life Scientist/Researcher (Bayer CropScience)

Open positions: Computational Life Scientist/Researcher (Bayer CropScience)

Erick Antezana-2
*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear colleagues, friends,

We have three open positions (located in Ghent, Belgium):
  1. CLS BioInformatics Researcher (2 year contract)
  2. CLS Phenotyping Researcher (2 year contract)
  3. Computational scientist (permanent contract)
If you need more informartion, please contact me ([hidden email]).

Best regards,
Erick Antezana