OpenID2 for Google accounts is going away on April 20, 2015.

OpenID2 for Google accounts is going away on April 20, 2015.

Joel Richardson-2
Heads up:  this message from Google now shows up when you log into your mine using OpenID.

Joel

--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist

Re: OpenID2 for Google accounts is going away on April 20, 2015.

Alex Kalderimis-2
Thanks for noting that Joel - we'll get a transition plan in place.
Please note from the next release OAuth is supported (it's more complex
to set up, but just a couple of steps).

I do wish public services wouldn't just shut down like this though...

Alex