OpenMPI compilation possible?

Rod Docking
Hi there,

        I've been trying to get the MPI version of MAKER up and running on
our local cluster.  Our sysadmins are mainly supporting OpenMPI rather
than MPICH2 as the MPI environment for our cluster.  I had a bit of
luck getting MAKER 2.03 running using OpenMPI, but I haven't been able
to do the same for MAKER 2.07.

        Is MPICH2 required, or should it be possible to use OpenMPI?  If it
is, how should I change the install steps?  I've tried editing the
search paths in maker/src/inc/lib/MAKER/Build.pm to point to the
version of mpi.h that I'd like to use, but didn't have any success.

Thanks,
Rod Docking

Rod Docking
[hidden email]