Page size of the list table in the list page

Page size of the list table in the list page

Chen, Yian
Hi InterMine team,

I guess the list table in the list page now use the same default page
size as it used in normal query result tables.
It looks a little bulky than before (it was 10 rows per page but now 25
rows by default).
Is it possible to change the default setting?

Thanks,

Chen

Re: Page size of the list table in the list page

Sergio Contrino
dear Chen,
in
https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/beta/intermine/webapp/main/resources/webapp/bagDetails.jsp#L164

there seems to be the setting for this. so i think you found a bug.
we'll keep you updated
thanks
sergio

On 30/09/15 02:10, Chen, Yian wrote:

> Hi InterMine team,
>
> I guess the list table in the list page now use the same default page
> size as it used in normal query result tables.
> It looks a little bulky than before (it was 10 rows per page but now 25
> rows by default).
> Is it possible to change the default setting?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chen

sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org