Panther and Homologene

Paulo Nuin
Hi

I am trying to setup homologue as an extra data source for homologues but when I tried to build along side Panther, I had a duplicate ID error. Can both sources co-exist, or should I consider only one?

Thanks

Paulo

Re: Panther and Homologene

Paulo Nuin
Found the issue: running panther then homologene causes errors, but homologene then panther seems fine.

Cheers

Paulo