Perl modules that read in datasource configuration files

Perl modules that read in datasource configuration files

Jacqueline Lee

Hello,

I am trying to track down a really tricky bug in my GBrowse installation and it would help me if I knew which part of which perl modules were responsible for parsing the volvox.conf file. If anyone could give me a bit more information on this, that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jacqueline

Re: Perl modules that read in datasource configuration files

Siddhartha Basu
I think it is Bio::Graphics::FeatureFile.
https://metacpan.org/module/Bio::Graphics::FeatureFile

thanks,
-siddhartha