Plant and Animal Genome Conference 2019

Carson Hinton Holt
Hello MAKER e-mail list,

I just wanted to let you know I am organizing the “Next Generation Genome Annotation and Analysis” workshop at PAG in San Diego (Jan 12-16). If you are interested in presenting an annotation related tool or annotation project at PAG at this workshop, contact me directly with your presentation proposal. Projects do not need to be MAKER related, rather we like presenters to share their experience with genome annotation. This provides practical examples of annotation that can help other researchers who may be preparing for their own annotation projects and are looking for advice as well as tools.

Thanks,
Carson Holt