Possible Typo in Gbrowse2 Tutorial

Prakhar Gaur
Hello,

In "Section 1. Basics" of the Gbrowse2 tutorial(Gbrowse2 installation
done last week, via CPAN), located at
"http://localhost/gbrowse2/tutorial/tutorial.html#basics"
also at,
"http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/LDS/GBrowse-2.46/htdocs/tutorial/tutorial.html"

The commands for copying Volvox database files, fourth command block
from top.
% cd /var/www/gbrowse2
% cp tutorial/data_files/volvox_remarks.gff3 databases/volvox

In my installation of Gbrowse2, the location of "tutorial" folder is
different it is "/var/www/html/gbrowse2" instead of "/var/www/gbrowse2".
Additionally the second command to copy the files the destination too
does not exist, according to me it should be
"../../../lib/gbrowse2/databases/volvox"

Hence the command changed to,

% cd /var/www/html/gbrowse2/
% cp
tutorial/data_files/volvox_remarks.gff3 ../../../lib/gbrowse2/databases/volvox

Is this so, or something is wrong with my installation?

Thanking you,
--
Prakhar Gaur