Post-processing not visible in webapp

Anthony C. Smith
Hello,

I'm having problems with post-processing changes not showing in the webapp.

We have a couple of post processing steps that populate both attributes and entire tables. The post-processing appears to work and if I check in psql the database is altered correctly. However, none of these changes can be seen in the webapp.

When I use the webapp to view a table populated entirely from the post-processing I get the default  "The database was unable to complete the query - the problem has been logged and will be investigated" message.

I have tried ant clean and clean-all on both post-processing and webapp and re-running (including summarise-objectstore) and re-released the webapp, but this makes no difference. I get no error messages during any part of the build. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Anthony

Re: Post-processing not visible in webapp

Julie Sullivan
Hi Anthony,

That sounds like you are doing the correct things.  After you run the
post-processing steps you should be able to release a webapp and view your
changes immediately.

That's interesting you get that error message.  Can you do me a favour and look
in your log files?  Or just send them to me?  They should be in
/$TOMCAT/intermine.log or /$TOMCAT/logs/catalina.out.

Cheers,
Julie