Postgres 9.2

ganeshS

I am planning to install Chado on Postgres 9.2 server.
Any comments ? has any later version than what is mentioned on the Chado page (8.1) given any problems ?

Ganesh

Re: Postgres 9.2

Siddhartha Basu
Hi Ganesh,
I have loaded the default chado schema(both official release/svn
checkout) in 9.2, haven't faced any problem yet.

thanks,
-siddhartha