Postgres Version

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

As a quick survey of PostgreSQL usage for Tripal sites.  What is the
version of PostgreSQL you are using?

We'd like to use some of the PostgreSQL 9.2 functionality in Tripal v3
so we're curious if requiring an upgrade to at least 9.2 would be
problematic.

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: Postgres Version

Sofia Robb
Hello Stephen,

Sorry for being so late with responding to your survey. I am using 9.2

Sofia