Problem adding new classes

Paulo Nuin
Hi everyone

I am having adding a new class (from our AceDB XML) to our 2.0 instance of WormMine. I followed usual procedure adding the class to the model additions

    <class name="Interaction" is-interface="true">
        <collection name="overlapping_gene" referenced-type="Gene" reverse-reference="interaction" />
    </class>

I have only item so far, just testing implementation. Added the key to the wormbase-acedb_keys.properties

Interaction.key = primaryIdentifier

Added the key to the class_keys.properties and to genomic_keyDefs.properties under the dbmodel folder. Did the usual gradlew clean, install, even removing contents of the ,m2 and .gradlew folders.

And still got this error on builddb

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such field name primaryIdentifier in class org.intermine.model.bio.Interaction for primary key key

I don’t know what would be the “key key” problem. BTW, this is the first time we add a full class on the 2.x and over releases.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Paulo

Re: Problem adding new classes

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi Paulo,

Is that your complete interaction model? Because I don't see
"primaryIdentifier".

Julie