Problem with Tripal Views Modules

gdroc
Hi,
With the latest version of Tripal,  I have a problem with the Tripal Views module.

I have the following message :
Unable to integrate %name field due to missing required fields.
So the table "tripal_views_fields", "tripal_views_handlers", and "tripal_views_joins" are empty.
Any idea?

Another question, where the chado_feature, chado_stock, chado_genotype... are stored?
For me, these tables are installed in the chado schema, while when I synced the data these tables, these tables are searched in the public schema.

Thanks in advance!

Gaëtan Droc

Re: Problem with Tripal Views Modules

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Gaëtan,

Thanks for your feedback!

I'll let Lacey respond to your first question about Views as she has
handled the conversion to D7 for Tripal 2.0a.

As per the chado_feature, chado_stock, etc tables... Those tables should
be created inside of the 'public' schema and should not be in the
'chado' schema.  Those tables help Drupal associate it's 'nodes' (pages)
with content in Chado.  Could it be that the postgresql user account
that you use for Drupal has the PostgreSQL 'search_path' variable set to
'chado,public'?      To check, you can log on to the database as the
user specified in your Drupal's settings.php file and issue this command:

'show search_path'

If that's the issue let me know and I can tell you how to resolve it.

Thanks,
Stephen

On 3/4/2014 12:49 PM, DROC Gaëtan wrote:

> Hi,
> With the latest version of Tripal,  I have a problem with the Tripal Views module.
>
> I have the following message :
> Unable to integrate %name field due to missing required fields.
> So the table "tripal_views_fields", "tripal_views_handlers", and "tripal_views_joins" are empty.
> Any idea?
>
> Another question, where the chado_feature, chado_stock, chado_genotype... are stored?
> For me, these tables are installed in the chado schema, while when I synced the data these tables, these tables are searched in the public schema.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Gaëtan Droc

Re: Problem with Tripal Views Modules

Lacey-Anne Sanderson-3
Hi Gaëtan,

Did you get this error while upgrading a Drupal 6 Tripal 1 site or during a fresh install of Drupal 7 Tripal2?

Regardless, one thing you could try is to rebuild the chado views integrations by going to Admin > Tripal > Views Integration (admin/tripal/views-integration) and then click on the “Delete ALL Integrations” link. Then go to the Drupal Views UI (Admin > Structure > Views; admin/structure/views). Does this fix it?

Also, could you check in the Drupal error reports (Admin > Reports > Recent log messages; admin/reports/dblog). Ignore any tripal_deprecated messages. Do you see any relating to Tripal Views?

~Lacey