Problem with promote_gene_prediction.pl?

Problem with promote_gene_prediction.pl?

Roxanne
Hi,

I am running the Prokaryotic Annotation Pipeline Without Loading, and I am getting a segmentation fault when running
promote_gene_prediction.  I debugged to a test file, and it seems to be running along, then just quits.

Has anybody seen this problem?  Is there some configuration I can change to fix it?

Roxanne Tapia
Software Developer 3
B-6, Genome Science
Bioscience Division
[hidden email]
(505)665-0206

Re: Problem with promote_gene_prediction.pl?

Roxanne
Any ideas on this one? We just came across it again.

Roxanne Tapia
Software Developer 3
B-6, Genome Science
Bioscience Division
[hidden email]
(505)665-0206

On Aug 25, 2011, at 3:19 PM, Roxanne Tapia wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running the Prokaryotic Annotation Pipeline Without Loading, and I am getting a segmentation fault when running
> promote_gene_prediction.  I debugged to a test file, and it seems to be running along, then just quits.
>
> Has anybody seen this problem?  Is there some configuration I can change to fix it?
>
> Roxanne Tapia
> Software Developer 3
> B-6, Genome Science
> Bioscience Division
> [hidden email]
> (505)665-0206

Re: Problem with promote_gene_prediction.pl?

Chris Hemmerich

Roxanne,

  Is this still a problem? I haven't ever experienced it, but if you have a
set of inputs that cause a segfault that you can share, I can try running
it here to see if we see the same behavior.

Cheers,
  Chris

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011, Roxanne Tapia wrote:

> Any ideas on this one? We just came across it again.
>
> Roxanne Tapia
> Software Developer 3
> B-6, Genome Science
> Bioscience Division
> [hidden email]
> (505)665-0206
>

> On Aug 25, 2011, at 3:19 PM, Roxanne Tapia wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am running the Prokaryotic Annotation Pipeline Without Loading, and I am getting a segmentation fault when running
>> promote_gene_prediction.  I debugged to a test file, and it seems to be running along, then just quits.
>>
>> Has anybody seen this problem?  Is there some configuration I can change to fix it?
>>
>> Roxanne Tapia
>> Software Developer 3
>> B-6, Genome Science
>> Bioscience Division
>> [hidden email]
>> (505)665-0206

Re: Problem with promote_gene_prediction.pl?

Roxanne
Thanks for the help, I sent test data directly to you vi e-mail.

Roxanne Tapia
Software Developer 3
B-6, Genome Science
Bioscience Division