Problem with "use GUID" in open_reading_frames.pl

Problem with "use GUID" in open_reading_frames.pl

Jason Kwan-2
Hi Everyone,

I'm probably missing something pretty simple here, but when trying to run the open_reading_frames component in ergatis I'm getting an error that it can't find "GUID.pm" (line 124).  I searched for a "GUID" module in cpan and only found Data::GUID, but I don't think this is the right one as I tried "use lib" to point to the GUID.pm, I get this error:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "GUID" (perhaps you forgot to load "GUID"?)

...so I think this is the wrong module.  Anyone have any idea what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks

Jason

Re: Problem with "use GUID" in open_reading_frames.pl

Joshua Orvis
Jason -

Going through old e-mails - did you ever get past this issue?

Joshua