Problems in accessing to the gene broswer

Problems in accessing to the gene broswer

mariacarmen1990@libero.it
Hi I'm Valoroso Maria Carmen from Stazione Zoologica of Naples. I have problem
to access on genome broswer because when I enter my credentials, these are not
recognized, although they were entered correctly. How can I fix the problem?
Thank you for your attention.

Re: Problems in accessing to the gene broswer

Scott Cain
Hi Valoroso,

You've reached the mailing list for GBrowse, the software that probably powers the genome browser you're asking about.  This mailing list is for supporting the people who installed and configured GBrowse.  To get help with your problem, you should contact the owners of the website where you are trying to use it.

Scott