Problems with the Browser

David Aguilar
Hello,

I have problems with the browser in the page http://cicarmisatdb.icrisat.org/cgi-bin/gbrowse/gbrowse/chickpea/ I can't access to the browser and I don't know why. In the page appears the following message:

Imágenes integradas 1

I use the browser a lot and I need it.

Thanks for the help.

--
David Aguilar Benitez, PhD
e-mail: [hidden email] [hidden email]

Re: Problems with the Browser

Scott Cain
Hi David,

This is the mailing list for people who maintain GBrowse instances.  Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the chickpea resource you've asked about, other than it is supported by CGIAR. It is clearly having a database problem, and perhaps they've noticed and fixed it by now.  If not, I suggest you write [hidden email] to let them know about the problem, and hopefully they'll know who to forward the problem report to.

Good luck,
Scott