Proposed core GWAS model

Sam Hokin-3
A few weeks ago we had a data model call where Rachel and I compared our GWAS models. My task from that was to propose a core GWAS
model that combines the good stuff from both of those (mostly Rachel's it turns out). I've done so in a GitHub issue since that's a
nice place to post code and discuss it:

https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/2014

I've implemented this new model in an upcoming SoyMine release, along with a CanvasXpress displayer that is sort of like a Manhattan
plot (without all the insignificant points, i.e. people and taxis and short buildings). Here's the preview:

https://mines.lis.ncgr.org/soymine/report.do?id=875000603

So if you care about GWAS, have a look and comment on the GitHub issue!