Publication Enrichment widget error

kkarra@stanford.edu
in production yeastmine is throwing this error when you click either on 'View' or 'Download'.  I was checking it with the example 'List' of 20 genes. Do I have it configured wrongly? I don't see this being passed via URL in flymine?
Thanks,
-Kalpana

Request-URI Too Large

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.

Re: Publication Enrichment widget error

Julie Sullivan
Hi Kalpana

I've checked in a fix:

        http://intermine.org/changeset/29367

Can you update your checkout and try again?

Thanks!
Julie