Publication module loader?

Stephen Ficklin-2

Hello!

I remember hearing at some point that someone had written a publication loader for chado.   Am I remembering correctly or is my brain failing me again?  If so, is there a script out there?

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: Publication module loader?

Siddhartha Basu
There is one here ...
https://gmod.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gmod/schema/trunk/chado/bin/cxgn/gmod_bulk_load_pubmed.pl

-siddhartha

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010, Stephen Ficklin wrote:

>    Hello!
>

>    I remember hearing at some point that someone had written a publication
>    loader for chado.   Am I remembering correctly or is my brain failing me
>    again?  If so, is there a script out there?
>

>    Thanks,
>
>    Stephen

Re: Publication module loader?

Stephen Ficklin-2
Great. Thanks!

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010, Stephen Ficklin wrote:

>    Hello!
>

>    I remember hearing at some point that someone had written a publication
>    loader for chado.   Am I remembering correctly or is my brain failing
me
>    again?  If so, is there a script out there?
>

>    Thanks,
>
>    Stephen

Re: Publication module loader?

Naama Menda
I wrote this script a while ago, but it should still work.
Please let me know if you have any problems with it!

thanks,
-Naama

Naama Menda
Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research
Tower Rd
Ithaca NY 14853
USA

(607) 254 3569