Python Communication

evan clark
When attempting to start the galaxy communication server with all
dependencies installed we receive the error below.

(.venv)[galaxy@galaxy galaxy]$ python
./scripts/communication/communication_server.py --port 7070 --host 127.0.0.1
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./scripts/communication/communication_server.py", line 35, in
<module>
     from flask import Flask, request, make_response, current_app, send_file
ImportError: No module named flask

Re: Python Communication

evan clark
Yes I installed flask and the other prerequisites.

---
Sent from VMware Boxer