QUESTIONS ABOUT BROWSER

lauraher

Dear Sr/Madam,

My name is Laura and I would like to ask you some questions about
http://www.ciliate.org/gb2/gbrowse/oxy/?name=Contig5237.0. At present, I
am using the
interactive genome browser but I would like to visualize some genes
of different contigs at the same time, but I did´t get it.
Would you mind to help me with this.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Laura Hernández Javier
Postdoctoral Researcher
Center for Genomic Sciences

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BROWSER

Scott Cain
Hi Laura,

At the heart of your question though, you seem to asking about doing something like a multiple sequence alignment, which GBrowse can't do natively.

Scott