Query for Project

Ajay Gaur
Respected Sir,
I am student of Computer Sciences in India pursuing our under-graduation(B-TECH 2nd year) from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. I am a complete beginner. Though I have my background in C, C++,Java and Ruby.I am interested in Doing some project with your organisation, so that i can learn.
So, kindly give me some tips and help me getting into your projects.
I shall be highly obliged.
Thanking you.
AJAY GAUR ([hidden email])