QueryBuilder Problem

Vallejos, Andrew

Hi,

I am running up against a strange behavior with the query builder.  I can build a query just fine, if I am not logged in.  However, when I log in and try to build my query the page ends after list only the first field on my selected fields to display…I basically only get 1 column to display box.  I have not tried different browsers, but I did try this both on my XP and OSX machines, running Firefox.  This is the only error message I see, and it’s periodically showing up in my log files.

-Andrew

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception

java.lang.IllegalStateException

        at org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.sendRedirect(ResponseFacade.java:435)

        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:385)

        at org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(TilesRequestProcessor.java:316)

        at org.intermine.web.struts.InterMineRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(InterMineRequestProcessor.java:195)

        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:231)

        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)

        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)

        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)

        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)

        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)

        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)

        at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)

        at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)

        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)

        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)

        at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)

        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: QueryBuilder Problem

Julie Sullivan
This has been fixed in InterMine 0.94.  Let me know if you still have this
problem after you upgrade.