QueryBuilder export failing

InterMine mailing list
Hi,

The QueryBuilder export does not work on my Mine, however the "List export" and "Region export" work fine.

I make a query, got some result that I want to download, then got an error for each format :
file not found at this adress.
Here an example with tab format
https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur/service/query/results?format=tab&start=0&columnheaders=1&query=<query+model="genomic"+view="GOTerm.identifier"+sortOrder="GOTerm.identifier+ASC"+></query>.

Tomcat catalina.out does not display any error when I try to download.

Have you got any ideas  ?

Best regards

Nicolas Francillonne

Re: QueryBuilder export failing

InterMine mailing list
Hi Nicolas,

Sorry the export isn't working. No immediate solution springs to mind,
as I am not sure exactly what could be happening.

I can't access the site you list, it asks for a username / password.

Can you also check the JavaScript console - does that show any errors?

Julie

On 28/10/14 14:20, InterMine development and support wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The QueryBuilder export does not work on my Mine, however the "List
> export" and "Region export" work fine.
>
> I make a query, got some result that I want to download, then got an
> error for each format :
> file not found at this adress.
> Here an example with tab format
> https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur/service/query/results?format=tab&start=0&columnheaders=1&query=<query+model="genomic"+view="GOTerm.identifier"+sortOrder="GOTerm.identifier+ASC"+></query>.
>
> Tomcat catalina.out does not display any error when I try to download.
>
> Have you got any ideas  ?
>
> Best regards
>
> Nicolas Francillonne

Re: QueryBuilder export failing

Alex Kalderimis-2
Is it possibly being blocked by the authentication system you are
using? I tried to request a couple of resources but your system
demanded authentication.

Other than that, the URL (other than the encoding) seems correct, and
should work so long as there is a mine available at https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur

Alex

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 03:20:25PM +0100, InterMine development and support wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The QueryBuilder export does not work on my Mine, however the "List
> export" and "Region export" work fine.
>
> I make a query, got some result that I want to download, then got an
> error for each format :
> file not found at this adress.
> Here an example with tab format
> https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur/service/query/results?format=tab&start=0&columnheaders=1&query=<query+model="genomic"+view="GOTerm.identifier"+sortOrder="GOTerm.identifier+ASC"+></query>.
>
> Tomcat catalina.out does not display any error when I try to download.
>
> Have you got any ideas  ?
>
> Best regards
>
> Nicolas Francillonne

Alex Kalderimis
Software Developer
InterMine
Dept. of Genetics
University of Cambridge

Re: QueryBuilder export failing

nfrancillon
Thank you,

I checked the javaScript console and it seems that I got :"NetworkError:
401 Unauthorized" (we used https)
This is weird since I can download without problem when I use "List
export". I watched the output URI and the only difference I could make was
a tokens added in the URI.
I tried to add that token to the URI that wasn't working and it seems to
work.

Is there a way to add tokens for those report too ?

Best regards,

Nicolas Francillonne

Le 28/10/2014 15:28, InterMine development and support a écrit :

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Sorry the export isn't working. No immediate solution springs to mind,
> as I am not sure exactly what could be happening.
>
> I can't access the site you list, it asks for a username / password.
>
> Can you also check the JavaScript console - does that show any errors?
>
> Julie
>
> On 28/10/14 14:20, InterMine development and support wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The QueryBuilder export does not work on my Mine, however the "List
>> export" and "Region export" work fine.
>>
>> I make a query, got some result that I want to download, then got an
>> error for each format :
>> file not found at this adress.
>> Here an example with tab format
>> https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur/service/query/results?format=tab&start=0&columnheaders=1&query=<query+model="genomic"+view="GOTerm.identifier"+sortOrder="GOTerm.identifier+ASC"+></query>.
>>

>> Tomcat catalina.out does not display any error when I try to download.
>>
>> Have you got any ideas  ?
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Nicolas Francillonne

Re: QueryBuilder export failing

Alex Kalderimis-2
So to clarify:

  getting $URL does not work

but

  getting $URL&token=$TOKEN does work

That is weird - especially since there is no need for a token in this
request. Is that the same with another resource, such as:

  https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur/service/version

I cannot GET that, as I keep getting pinged for a login and password,
but any user should be able to request that resource - InterMine
itself does not protect it.

Alex

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 04:00:24PM +0100, nfrancillon wrote:

> Thank you,
>
> I checked the javaScript console and it seems that I got
> :"NetworkError: 401 Unauthorized" (we used https)
> This is weird since I can download without problem when I use "List
> export". I watched the output URI and the only difference I could
> make was
> a tokens added in the URI.
> I tried to add that token to the URI that wasn't working and it
> seems to work.
>
> Is there a way to add tokens for those report too ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nicolas Francillonne
>

> Le 28/10/2014 15:28, InterMine development and support a écrit :
> >Hi Nicolas,
> >
> >Sorry the export isn't working. No immediate solution springs to
> >mind, as I am not sure exactly what could be happening.
> >
> >I can't access the site you list, it asks for a username / password.
> >
> >Can you also check the JavaScript console - does that show any errors?
> >
> >Julie
> >
> >On 28/10/14 14:20, InterMine development and support wrote:
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>The QueryBuilder export does not work on my Mine, however the "List
> >>export" and "Region export" work fine.
> >>
> >>I make a query, got some result that I want to download, then got an
> >>error for each format :
> >>file not found at this adress.
> >>Here an example with tab format
> >>https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur/service/query/results?format=tab&start=0&columnheaders=1&query=<query+model="genomic"+view="GOTerm.identifier"+sortOrder="GOTerm.identifier+ASC"+></query>.
> >>

> >>Tomcat catalina.out does not display any error when I try to download.
> >>
> >>Have you got any ideas  ?
> >>
> >>Best regards
> >>
> >>Nicolas Francillonne

Alex Kalderimis
Software Developer
InterMine
Dept. of Genetics
University of Cambridge

Re: QueryBuilder export failing

nfrancillon
Hi,
That's right , getting $URL alone does not work but using a token used
for another export work : $URL&token

I have the same problem with other resource since I cannot access
service/version

https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/QuercusRobur/service/version

I get :
401 unknown status
Unknown username: username

Is it a limitation because I use https or a limitation because of the
apache configuration behind which the mine is ?

Best regards