Quick question regarding the content on fungalgenomes.org

Quick question regarding the content on fungalgenomes.org

Ryan Thomas

Hey,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you today but I just have a few quick questions,

Would you be interested in sparking up a mutually beneficial relationship with me over some content submissions for your site?

We are basically looking to place a short and sweet 500 word article on your website with a link pointing to a page on my clients website with payment for your effort.

Let me know if it's of interest and we can get it moving.

Thanks!

Ryan Thomas - DMA
slap up media
[hidden email][hidden email]

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click here.
IDENT: 7a2eaf105c8f44eb0eb7baeaf9e777ea2b5ee7584b89c2db4783c625f5a9d786-79b124fbb699c51d6de98b2a6b190aa08737324e20ba7e6a72d95a8b50881668