Quota

Stephen Taylor
Hi,

Are there any plans to have a disk space quota for Galaxy users that can be set by admins?

Thanks,

Steve

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: Quota

Fields, Christopher J
I recall this being mentioned at the Galaxy Conference, and I think there are quotas in place for the PSU servers.  Maybe it's in place but not documented yet?

chris

On Aug 12, 2011, at 7:49 AM, Steve Taylor wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to have a disk space quota for Galaxy users that can be set by admins?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve  ___________________________________________________________
>
> http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: Quota

Peter Cock
On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Chris Fields <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I recall this being mentioned at the Galaxy Conference, and I
> think there are quotas in place for the PSU servers.  Maybe it's
> in place but not documented yet?
>
> chris

It looks like Nate committed something a week ago,
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/f018b1450140

Peter

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Re: Quota

fubar
If you are using the unstable galaxy-central repository,
universe_wsgi.ini has a new parameter:

# Enable enforcement of quotas.  Quotas can be set from the Admin interface.
#enable_quotas = False

There are new database tables so you will need to backup and run the
update script for this to work.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/