RGD:IDs at Ensembl

kkarra@stanford.edu
Hi Pushkala,

The homologs template in YeastMine has links to ensemble for Rat, mouse etc. We just noticed that for RGD the links are broken. I am wondering if I need to update some of the homolog source files and about what the change has been.

http://uswest.ensembl.org/Rattus_norvegicus/Gene/Summary?g=RGD:1309504&class=Gene&origin=YeastMine

Thanks,
-Kalpana

Re: RGD:IDs at Ensembl

Jayaraman, Pushkala
Hi Kalpana,
If you could hold off for a couple days.. im currently porting the new model to production..
Once that is done, I could check if the problem persists further..
I was on vacation the last two days, else I could've done it then..
Would that be okay?

Pushkala

Re: RGD:IDs at Ensembl

kkarra@stanford.edu
Hi Pushkala,
No problem. Take your time. It may have nothing to do with the RatMine though. It is ensembl to RGD ID mapping that I am picking up from Panther file..or it could be something on Ensembl side..not sure I have not investigated, I thought you might know the reason and was checking..
-Kalpana

On Oct 16, 2013, at 7:30 AM, "Jayaraman, Pushkala" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Kalpana,
> If you could hold off for a couple days.. im currently porting the new model to production..
> Once that is done, I could check if the problem persists further..
> I was on vacation the last two days, else I could've done it then..
> Would that be okay?
>
> Pushkala

Re: RGD:IDs at Ensembl

Jayaraman, Pushkala
Yup! Looks like Ensembl doesn't have URL with RGDIds anymore.. ill check with my people if they know anything about this!
http://useast.ensembl.org/Rattus_norvegicus/Gene/Matches?db=core;g=ENSRNOG00000043292;r=2:61878230-61880977;t=ENSRNOT00000065528
 although they do link out to the Rgd gene report page via the symbol..

http://useast.ensembl.org/Rattus_norvegicus/Gene/Summary?db=core;g=ENSRNOG00000043292;r=2:61878230-61880977;t=ENSRNOT00000065528